There is so much to share about our education process. Take a look below, then attend an information night or schedule an appointment to learn more. Our integrated and hands-on approach to education provides students the confidence to know they can learn anything!
Reading & Writing:
- Integrated into all subjects
- Emphasis on understanding what is read
- Critical thinking skills must be taught first
- Letter and word recognition
- Verbal story mapping
- Printing not cursive
*Concepts are taught in short, rotating 15-20
minute cycles to meet age appropriate attention spans.
- Hands-on activities
-Manipulatives to aid in learning
- Focus on number sense and problem solving
- Discovery based learning
- Application through activity
- Art (includes music)